|Jumble Mumble Golem Beta|
|Race||Jumble Mumble Golem|
|Relatives||Special Jumble Mumble Golem|
There are many different types of golems. This golem is constructed from the wreckage of random concrete and construction materials. It has a pentagram on its chest with a summoner at each point.
This golem has a strong will and takes a lot to control it. Since the golem is enormous it requires a large amount of mana to control it.
To compensate the mana issue and falling off the golem, a group of summoners used fusing magic to fuse themselves to the golem to control it.
Golem come the European mythology and the Hebrew name is "Fetus".
In mythology a rabbi prepared a ritual with mud and sand and engraved "Emeth" (which means truth) in order to give it life.
Abilities And Powers Edit
All golems have high defense, insanely high strength, and lastly they feel no pain.
- Basic Magic Resistance (Passive): The ability to resist basic magic. You can ignore low class mana or take less damage from them.
- Strong Body (Passive): You gain a extremely strong body that negates any minor damage and deflects normal attacks.
- Flame Resistance (Passive): You can resist up to a certain temperature. You can't be damaged from normal gas flames.
- Basic Weapon Resistance (Passive): You can ignore damage from weapons that doesn't have any special power or mana in it.
- Multiple Spell Cast (Active):
The pentagram on its chest allows the five people to control the Jumble Mumble Golem Beta. One controls his movements and the other four supplies him with Mana and extra abilities.
Siege Mode - Is where three supplies the golem with mana and the 5th one prepares for melee combat.