Mana Shield is one of the skills of Han Jee-Han granted to him by his Gamer ability.
Mana Shield is an active skill. One of the most basic defense skills using mana. Handling the energy called mana has existed for a long time, and mana shield is one among many. The ability to handle the energy called mana has existed for a long time, and mana shield is one of the many abilities using mana. After level 1 mana usage is reduced by 2 points per minute. Mana usage cannot go lower than 5 MP per minute.
Lv 1 Uses 30 MP points to use
- Blocks a portion of the impact.
- 50 additional MP used per minute.
- Mana usage is reduced to 48 per minute
- Additional Mana usage is reduced to 46 per minute
- Up to 3 shields can be created at once. This uses 3 times the amount of MP.
- Additional Mana usage is reduced to 42 per minute.
- Uses 40 MP points to use.
- Effect:Blocks up to a certain level of damage.
- Effect:The Shield's strength increases per level.
- Effect:The Shield grows denser per level.
- Effect:The Shield's duration increases per level.
- Effect:The Shield's strength, density and duration increases based on the user's INT.
- Takes additional 34MP per minute while the shield remains active
Lv 65 Uses 5 MP points to use
- Takes additional 5MP per minute while the shield remains active.
- A single shield can stop 3 bullets from a high-powered rifle.